Monday, August 15, 2005

Mera Bharat Mahan !!

Hiii Everyone !!! Happy Independence Day to all my readers, and of course to all my fellow Indians wherever you guys are!!!
Proud to be an Indian!!!I have this liking towards composing Ringtones on Nokia phones. Some of my close friends will know that, while my blog friends might not be aware. Ok its actually not 'composing' as such, bcos I am not creating new music. What I do, I just make Ringtones out of popular hit songs, good music n stuff. So thats how it works. I use the Nokia composer to simulate songs in the form of Ringtones. In short, just like the ones u get downloaded, forwarded, etc.

I have composed quite a lot of Ringtones, and if any of you guys need any particular song, feel free to let me know. I shall do it to the best of my ability :-)
Coming to the point, today is a significant day for each one of us, Indians! If you are interested, I would like to share a tone with all of u all. On a Nokia phone which has a composer, please type in these notes (hope you know to use the composer keys) and I hope you recognise the tune that u hear! :-) Those who do not have a Nokia phone or composer on their phones, but who are interested, please get in touch with me...

The notes of the Ringtone go like this :
4g1 4.a1 8#c2 8d2 8#c2 1d2 8d2 8e2 4.c2 8b1 4a1 8a1 8b1 4.g1 8#f1 4.e1 8e1 8e1 8a1 8g1 8a1 8#f1 4e1 8#f1 1d1 4d1 4.e1 8g1 8a1 8g1 1a1 4g1 2a1 8#c2 8d2 8#c2 1d2
Set the tempo at 100 bpm.
[PS: Please do excuse any mistakes, it is not downloaded or composed on the phone by an expert. Its just me ...]


Jai Hind..

21 comments:

Twilight Fairy said...

Happy Independence day to you too..I did find a place in finland soon enough (remember I mentioned I had to find it in the first 3 weeks, I would be on the streets otherwise :p :) )

Keshi said...

Happy Independence Day mate!

Keshi.

johnny boy said...

@Twilight -> tq... Hmm yeah u did mention. Good for you :-)
But actually, considering the state of affairs in finland now (the carnival atmosphere), it doesnt sound too bad to be on the streets either ;-).. lol

johnny boy said...

@Keshi.. Thanks a lot pal..
Wish u the same too... (I'm assuming that you are Indian)

monu said...

what song was that by the way..i will try it later on my cell..hey and i like composing ring tones too....but the outcome is nowhere close to a song..it is cacophony!!
:(

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Belated Happy Independence day, mate... keep rocking!

gulnaz said...

wow, you can actually make tunes on it, i can only make noise with it! :)

Akruti said...

Thanks alot for dropping by my blog and i liked your comment,maybe because it was straight from heart,as if you are talking to urself:)
Wow,u can use that compose mode on Nokia,i tried and failed:) as Gulnaz said,i too can make noise,not music:)

johnny boy said...

Monu -> Which song it is, I'm not gonna give it out. You have to take the trouble to key it into ur phone, and identify the tune. If u can identify it, i'll feel good about myself :))
I compose tones on the phone, love doing them! Kinda hobby...

johnny boy said...

Sudipta -> Wish u the same,pal...
You have fun too!

johnny boy said...

gulnaz -> Thanks pal.. Yeah I am quite addicted to the Nokia composer :) Love to create ring tones on it! Its nothin too difficult, quite simple. Will teach ya ;)

johnny boy said...

Akruti -> :)) It all starts with noise.. :) Music will come, by practice, don wrry.... U wont believe the number of 'noisetones' i created in the beginning :))
Thanks yaar...

Akruti said...

Well,i said maybe because i like writing myself and i can relate to writings nad my fav subject is always Psychology:) havefun and by the way,For me silence is beautiful and noise is scary:)

johnny boy said...

Ahaan -> Thank u! Yup, wish the same from ur end too :)

anumita said...

how about a new post now?

johnny boy said...

:-) Yeah ... comin up..
Was tied up with some work, of late. Hopefully the busy week is behind me now :-)

Anonymous said...

I have, like 3 minutes, to type this, but I just wanted to say thanks for the good blog. I like to search for different things on the net. My boredom led me to search for ringtones the other day, and it led me to to total obscurity. Never know about he SE's.

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

good site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site