Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony !!

Heyyy people !! So finally johnny boy starts blogging.... Well this was a long time overdue venture. A good dose of laziness coupled with some tight schedules provided for the delay! Now that its up and rolling, let me start with a few explanations. First of all the name of the blog - yeah guys, no prizes for guessing, it is well and truly derived from the name of Bon Jovi's 2003 Music album. The album boasts of a re-make of most of Bon Jovi's greatest hits. Being a great fan of Bon Jovi, I guess it is only apt that I handpicked this name, for my blog. I hope this name, feels right !

This being the introductory post, I would like to give a sneak preview of things that can be expected on my blog. Firstly, I hope this serves as a medium to keep my friends, far away from me, updated on the goings-on , at my end. I will be writing in, narrating the things happening in my part of the world, anything worth mentioning is a certainty to be put up here! Apart from this, I wish to write about music, and then the sports scene, especially cricket, and also some of my views on 'life'... Hope u all enjoy your time here, and expecting a good response from all my visitors!

Happy reading !!
Johnny boy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiiii jonny,

hmmm anyway atlast u have also started a blog, thank god it was not too big...lol anyway i wud love to see the remix jonny version of bon jovi, hmmmm let me wait and watch

Ram Subramanian said...

Monne ..welcome welcome ... a link to ure blog from mine right away .. looking forward to interesting stuff from u ... and by the way since u never accepted it in person are u gonna write in ure blog that 'RamantheB' was better at SuperSelector than u were, and are u still practising underarm bowling at night ( at last count it was eight different deliveries.. but still dint seem to have any effect on thr outcome of our matches !!!)..:-)

Looking forward to december

Cheers

johnny boy said...

Muruky -> Hey da, nice to hear from you so soon. Really nice ! Yeah do wait n watch, i hope the remix ends up, atleast somewhere near ur expectations !! :)

johnny boy said...

Rama -> Fellow competitor !! Dont tell me competition continues in blogging also :) mate, truth is that i really miss competing with u, in all aspects da! Or in other words, i really miss beating you, at most things in life, dude ! :) Superselector was an exception, and i guess u donot remember the 'mauling' u got, in April! And in cricket, those vivid pictures of you, standing bewildered, when i got you out bowled umpteen times between your legs, will never fade ! ;-)

Anonymous said...

hi dude,

great news that you have started a blog. i also have few, but am very lazy to write :D

anyways, you can check my blog here.

http://pathtoutopia.blogspot.com

Saraansh said...

hey johnny
welcome to the blogging community...I guess this is the only way we will know what each of us is upto inspite of being in the same city :-)

Anyway let me know how many tickets you want for the play.Try and come next weekend that is 11th and 12th.

Have fun blogging!!

Anonymous said...

hey sidey,
gr8 thing uve cum up with.real nice. k hopin 2 c more stuff on ur page.

johnny boy said...

Kiran -> good to see you drop by, buddy... Yeah i'll definitely visit your blog..

Saraansh -> LOL, no dude, we'll make sure we keep in touch more often.. Or we'll ask Abaan to come down more often :-) kidddin.. Yeah i'll be coming for the EVAM show tonight at 7. Seeya there !

johnny boy said...

Anonymous -> thank u.. This must be either Tush or Shruthi... Which one of u sisters ?? :-)
yeah i'm hoping to put up a lot of stuff too.. lets hope for d best!

divyasurendiran said...

Hey John,
Join the club!
Went through your posts-you write well :-)

johnny boy said...

Hii divya ... Thank you... Good to hear from you....