Monday, October 19, 2009

BACK......

Yeah... Its true :P Not that its gonna affect the Earth's revolution :) Going through a few of my friends' blogs actually triggered this move of mine... Positive or Negative motivation? - Thats for you to wonder ;) I just logged into Blogger and realized that my last post trickled along 2 years back! Quite a shame, I agree...

This time, I promise a more dedicated and uninterrupted flow of posts. Just like last time :) Naaaah, I am kiddin.. U can trust me on the posts coming in regularly. Credit goes to a few of my friends for inspiring me, my fellow college-mate bloggers, and the dull and boring subjects of 5th Semester :D

A lot has happened since my last post, and I shall try my best to put in most of the interesting stuff here :) One thing's for sure, I will not run out of topics! For the uninitiated, I quit my job with TCS in 2008, and I am currently doing my MBA in good ol Chennai.. Yeah, back from Bangalore :D I am planning to put up few of my clicks here, and use this as a kinda psuedo photo blog too.. Hope I succeed in carrying out the ideas I have in my head. More to follow sooooon... Hang on...
Once again, thank you for your unrelenting patronage of this little blogspace :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank u for starting writing again on your blog .....n jus hoping that ur next post is uploaded very soon as per your promise :)

Rahul said...

Hey Johnny Boy,

It was very heartening to see you drop by :) Thanks for your words. They were very helpful indeed.

And welcome back to Chennai as well as to the blog street :)

We should meet sometime.

adios,
Rahul