Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tagged - 8 Random Facts

The post finally trickles along, after another long hiatus! Its been that sort of a month actually. Lots of things on my mind, but only few successfully made it to the execution phase. Heheh, life's like that huh? Yeah, I heard u say that..

Anyway, coming to things at hand, I was tagged by Satish. The tag goes like this - I need to list down 8 random facts about meself.. And then, I tag 5 other people - which I will not be doing cos I am pretty sure no one visits these days, for good reasons mind you :P lol..

Here goes:

1) I am a very very positive person. You'll rarely (read never) find me without hope :) You might see me down, and you might see me upset, but you can bet your life that the last line I speak to you will be a positive, optimistic one. If not, check again, you might not be talkin to me :) I will never lose hope as long as a sniff of life still remains within.. I strongly believe that hope drives the world..

2) Mad about music. One day in my life without music would probably be the day I die, and that too only if I die early in the morning.. lol.. Or else, some amount of music wud have found its way into my life, somehow! Either thru the TV, my MP3 player, the radio, my phone or... Love music beyond description. I can get lost in my own world listening to music.

3) If not for sports, I wud have said that music was the single most fascinating thing in my life. But now, I am still undecided :) Actually, I have realized there is no 'one single thing' in my life. Hehe. A big time fan of all sports - especially Cricket. I play a lot of cricket. Apart from this, I follow and play Tennis and Table Tennis. Formula 1 and soccer, watch a lot of it on TV. Actually I kart quite well :)

4) Love to sleep. I can sleep at any time of the day or night. And wake up, in similar fashion too heheh.. Funny I know, but sleep - though I love sleeping - is something I can control, manage and fit in according to the other things I havta do for the day :)

5) Have taken to photography of late. And yes, my *new* Canon S3IS has got a lot (read everything) to do with it. lol.. Will be putting up a lot of pics I took recently, in this space. So... Be warned.. :D

6) If I appear to be very silent, it means I dont know you really well. Simple as that. I am not someone who can jus be really close friends over night. But once I get to know someone, there is no looking back. I love to make friends!

7) Very very lazy. I have this stupid habit of postponing things. Yeah, most of us have it, but mine I am sure is an extreme case. I need to work on it, and make a conscious effort to eliminate the bloody disease! lol.. It has gotten me into enuf trouble already.. The trouble is, point no. 1 in this very article works against me lol.. No matter how lazy I get, I still remain confident of doing whatever I had to do. Which is not a good idea at most times.. :D

8) I talk a lot. U might have guessed that by now. I was only asked to give 8 points. And I end up giving 8 essay answers.. If only I had given the essays when the question papers in school begged me to do so.. I talk a lot, and I write the way I talk.. And hence I write a lot too. Ok, time to stop. You see what I mean? :P

Okie, thats it! No tagging anyone, to save myself the embarrassment! Heheh.. Will come up with an entertaining post hopefully very soon! Trust me, I am really working on point no. 7! If u still dont believe me, come back n check :P

Adios!

5 comments:

Sangeetha :) said...

Probably am the first one to read this blog.....

It is good one buddy ... however found a small bug ;-p

Ur point #1 and Point #7 contradict

#1 : ".... but you can bet your life that the last line I speak to you will be a positive, optimistic one."
#7 : "Which is not a good idea at most times.. :D"

The last line doesnt end positively.... tsk.....tsk...

Cheers

GuNs said...

Boss... May to September is not ONE month!!

Good to see you back though.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Travelling Soldier said...

u were tagged a long long time bac,....anyways...good to c it atleast now !!! :)

johnny boy said...

Sangee, pls come out of the bug detecting frame of mind. We are all out of HODC :)) heheh..
What else can i say? :)

johnny boy said...

Guns, I agree with you.. Defect noted. Will work towards rectifying things :) Its nice of you to keep visiting dude!